Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria is a famous YouTube celebrity. Born on September 19 1989 and his birthplace is the United States. Bryan is also a well-known YouTube channel dubbed EpicMunke. His Mukbangs and pranks have helped him garner massive popularity. Bryan Renteria Jr. is the child who died of Mayra Renteria. When he was born the child was sent to NICU. Mayra tweeted that Bryan was treated for a medical issue on October 4 in 2021. Allow us to more deeply analyze Bryan Renteria Jr's death as detailed in the below article. Mayra's daughter Bryan Renteria Jr. His passing has shocked the world all over the world. New-Deaths has announced Bryan's death on their website. Mayra shared a story about Bryan on Instagram. In her caption she wrote"I cannot wait for the day when I can finally hold my son and return him to his to his home. I trust that of God, and I am confident that God will provide him with the courage to endure this. I am so proud of my son! He's not terrible and neither am I awestruck regarding him. I would like to know if it is possible to keep my Bryancito in your petitions.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jazmine

Morgan Fairchild measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Rauw Alejandro measurements, bio, height, weight, and shoe size